At Morrisey Educational we want you to feel comfortable about your purchase, we don’t have any lengthy dos and don’ts, exclusions or tiny print, we just follow common sense and Australian Consumer Law. If you do have a problem, the quickest and easiest way it just to call!
Australian Consumer Law
Consumer guarantees on products and services
Since 1 January 2011, the following consumer guarantees on products and services apply.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
Products must also:
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
You can read more about your rights from the ACC website
We are not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving a reason. Upon cancellation of an order, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Change Of Address
We cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order. Confirmation of your address is shown on our checkout page and order review page, if you have made an error, please contact us as soon as possible so we can amend your order. If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, an additional postage charge will apply.
We reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the Website for any reason, including but not limited to if the products or services are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or services as advertised on the Website or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will notify you by email.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. We have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the charge.